PAYSAGE D'HIVER

Zasada tworzenia tematu - NAZWA ZESPOŁU + ewentualnie tytuł płyty lub inna treść jeżeli coś chcemy dodać.

Moderatorzy: Gore_Obsessed, ultravox, Heretyk, Nasum, Sybir

Regulamin forum
Tematy związane tylko z jednym zespołem lub jedną płytą. Wszelkie zbiorcze typu "América Latina Metal" lub "Najlepsza polska płyta thrash" itp. proszę zakładać w dziale "Dyskusje o muzyce metalowej"
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
ŚWIAT BEZ KOŃCA
mistrz forumowej ceremonii

Re: PAYSAGE D'HIVER

17-01-2022, 21:29

Ej slucham Im Traum i znowu slysze Immortal ale inny, co mam zrobic, prometheus znowu bedzie na mnie sie krzywil:-(
Chop wood. Carry water.
Awatar użytkownika
ŚWIAT BEZ KOŃCA

12-04-2022, 21:07

Obrazek

Paysage d’Hiver - Kerker (Kunsthall, 1999)

Experimental black metal from Switzerland. I'm aware that it's ridiculous to review an album, or rather a demo, from 1999, but as I don't see much discussion of this particular material, I decided to weigh in on it a bit, if only to put my own thoughts into some sort of coherent whole. First of all, I was surprised that this album came out in 1999, because for some reason I was convinced it was 2018. The lack of suspicion about the year of release shows that even someone who is somewhat attuned to other Paysage d'Hiver albums can't judge what stage of artistic activity Wintherr was at on a given album based on listening alone. However, what about the music itself? Paysage d'Hiver is known for experimentation, and that its albums can simultaneously have a common denominator and yet be completely different. So far it sounds like verbal diarrhea, I know, but it's true. However, let's sum up both parts. The common denominator is unclarity. Paysage d'Hiver in general features very low musical contrast, which in practice means that for many listeners this music will sound like a vacuum cleaner playing a concert with a washing machine full of cats during a hurricane. From the resulting noise, however, it is possible to discern what is really going on somewhere below the surface, and rightly so, because sometimes interesting things are happening. However, woe betide those for whom "Kerker'' will be the first contact with Paysage d'Hiver, because it is definitely the least user-friendly album of those I own. "Kerker" does everything it can to discourage the casual listener from regular listening, and if overall Paysage d'Hiver borders somewhere between black metal and ambient resulting from the cannonade noises and trance-like riffing with, as we said, low contrast, “Kerker" turns this contrast to such a far-reaching minimum, that one may wonder whether we still treat it as music sensu stricte, or rather as an industrial experiment bordering on dark ambient, in the background of which, deep below the surface, black metal is played. "Kerker" is STUFFY, absolutely devoid of air, as if it was recorded in an underground steelworks where a whirlwind blows. And while I can't imagine listening to this for mere pleasure, it is a fascinating experiment in the field of black metal from a real, hopeless hell, not one where a merry devil stabs you in the ass with a pitchfork.
Chop wood. Carry water.
Awatar użytkownika
Bonecrusher
zahartowany metalizator

07-06-2022, 17:33

Ten band to nie są jakieś murzyńskie przyśpiewki do potupania nogą posługując się monunklaturą forumową, słucham właśnie nach i zabiera mnie ten materiał do grudniowej nocy, gdzieś w skandynawskich górach, a mamy czerwiec, więc srogo
Biją mi głucho popękane dzwony
I anioł ciemny prowadzi za sobą
I jak biczownik okryty żałobą płacze, a w łzach much biją nieszczęść dzwony
Awatar użytkownika
bartwa

23-01-2023, 00:11

PLASTIK NIE JEST METALEM
Awatar użytkownika
yossarian84
zahartowany metalizator