MEGADETH

Zasada tworzenia tematu - NAZWA ZESPOŁU + ewentualnie tytuł płyty lub inna treść jeżeli coś chcemy dodać.

Moderatorzy: Heretyk, Nasum, Sybir, Gore_Obsessed, ultravox

Regulamin forum
Tematy związane tylko z jednym zespołem lub jedną płytą. Wszelkie zbiorcze typu "América Latina Metal" lub "Najlepsza polska płyta thrash" itp. proszę zakładać w dziale "Dyskusje o muzyce metalowej"
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek
Biały Weteran Forume Tańczący na Kurhanach Wrogów

Re: MEGADETH

28-01-2022, 15:11

płyta ma wyjść latem
Asked by Forbes if fans can expect this second leg of the tour to be the first tour in support of the new MEGADETH LP, Dave said: "No. This is wrapping up the remainder of last year, but I know that our actual official record release date had gotten moved back again with all of the distribution stuff, and all of these issues with getting product from one place to the next with record plants making vinyl. We're not reliant on vinyl so much but just the whole process has been delayed, so it's just gotten moved back again. We're going to be doing, I believe at the time I'm not sure, but I believe at the time when the record comes out this summer we'll be on a tour that we're going to be announcing, but I can't really get into that right now because I don't know for sure the dates."
Mocarne knury w butach biegają po lesie z połówkami melona na głowach wykrzykując pod adresem maciory jestem chomikiem z azbestu.

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist
Awatar użytkownika
Sgt. Barnes
zahartowany metalizator

28-01-2022, 22:31

Myślałem że będzie wcześniej. Czyżby tak wiele czasu zajmowało usuwanie partii basu Juniora?😋
Prawdziwy mężczyzna powinien być...ogolony i ciut, ciut pijany.
Bolesław Wieniawa-Długoszowski.
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

12-02-2022, 22:57

pewnie było ale

1. Hodor Wars - The Punishment Due
2. Hodor 18
3. Take No Hodors
4. Five Hodors
5. Hodor Was The Cure
6. Hodor
7. Tornado of Hodors
8. Hodor Patrol
9. Rust In Peace...Hodor

;)
Mocarne knury w butach biegają po lesie z połówkami melona na głowach wykrzykując pod adresem maciory jestem chomikiem z azbestu.

Awatar użytkownika
vicek
zahartowany metalizator
Kontakt:

13-02-2022, 00:14

Sgt. Barnes pisze:
28-01-2022, 22:31
Myślałem że będzie wcześniej. Czyżby tak wiele czasu zajmowało usuwanie partii basu Juniora?😋
Chodzi o koncerty
Awatar użytkownika
Jan_Bińczycki
zaczyna szaleć

31-03-2022, 23:46

Bardzo dobra informacja:

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

01-04-2022, 02:42

nie jeśli album będzie drugim Kolibrem ;)

na płycie znowu mają być covery Dead Kennydys - Police Truck i Sammy Hagar - This Planet's On Fire z udziałem Hagara

Awatar użytkownika
vicek
zahartowany metalizator
Kontakt:

01-04-2022, 05:30

Po chuj
Awatar użytkownika
nicram

01-04-2022, 05:37

Ale może te covery będą jako bonusy na jakiejś limitowanej edycji? Bo jak nie to zgadzam się z vickiem.
all the monsters will break your heart
Awatar użytkownika
Gunman
rasowy masterfulowicz

01-04-2022, 12:08

vicek pisze:Po chuj
Zgadzam się.
I po chuj było to trzymać tak długo w tajemnicy.
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

02-04-2022, 22:50

;)

Awatar użytkownika
nicram

03-04-2022, 09:28

Nawet niezłe poza wokalem tego rasty...
Awatar użytkownika
when_in_sodom
postuje jak opętany!

03-04-2022, 09:55

Ładne majo gitary 😀
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

04-04-2022, 00:57

troszke szczegółów ;)
Regarding when fans can expect to hear some of the new MEGADETH music, Mustaine said "We know that the whole entire thing is scheduled for July 8th. And the hopes are that we stay on schedule with that. And I know that we've got a single that is gonna be serviced to radio any day now. It's a song called 'Killing Time'. Obviously, that's [written about] somebody in my past, but it's not as obvious as it sounds; it's wasting your time, not time to kill things. And it had to do with some of the situations that myself and the different band guys have gotten themselves into with the band over time. And I'm sure a lot of people are gonna relate with that. So that one, it's gonna be sent to radio, gosh, any day now."

Asked if MEGADETH will perform a new song on the upcoming 2022 leg of "The Metal Tour Of The Year", which is scheduled to launch on Saturday, April 9 in Las Vegas, Nevada, Mustaine said: "We have this track called 'Night Stalker', and we're hoping to use that as our new opening track. None of us are together yet, so we haven't had a chance to sit down and start getting all the hiccups worked out of the track other than when we were in the studio together. But once we use that for our opening track, it's got some sounds in it that is something we're gonna incorporate into the beginning of our show. And it's a track that we have… my buddy Ice-T had guested on."

Mustaine spoke in more detail about "Night Stalker" in a separate interview with Jose Mangin of SiriusXM Liquid Metal. He said: "It's a brutal song. I can't remember if that was the fastest one [on the new album] or not. But 'Night Stalker' is about the 160th Battalion with the United States Army, and it's all the black-ops helicopters that go in at night — nobody knows they're there; they're in, they're out. And I had my buddy Ice-T join me on a part in the middle of it, because Ice was a ranger for the army, and he did two tours over in Afghanistan, I think it was. I think that was back in '91, when I first met him. It might have been a little earlier than that, but I know he was a ranger. And I had just done something on his last record. But when I asked him, I thought it would be great to have him because of his bravado and then the fact that he's got real credibility as someone who was there. And then we've got several other guys to participate in the track just to make it as real as possible. We're going up to the base to go film a bunch of helicopter footage and sounds and stuff like that. We've got three videos that we're making for this record right now down in Brazil, and we're combining all that production and the stuff from the base, with the helicopters and everything together, to make this first three-song video offering up."

Regarding Hagar's contribution to "This Planet's On Fire", Mustaine told "Trunk Nation With Eddie Trunk": "It's a super-heavy song. And the good thing about this [is] we didn't just do the song; [Sammy] played on it too. So we've got a little bit of some guitar; we've got a lot of bit of singing. I think it's super badass."

As for MEGADETH's decision to cover "Police Truck", Mustaine said: "It's no secret I'm a big DEAD KENNEDYS fan, and I had wanted to do 'Holiday In Cambodia', but my friends in LÄÄZ ROCKIT had done that, and I felt that just let them have their glory off of that rendition of that song, and if the time comes, I'm sure there's another song that'll stick out to me. And there was — it was the song 'Police Truck'. So we recorded that one."

A few days ago, Mustaine confirmed that TESTAMENT bassist Steve DiGiorgio laid down the bass tracks on "The Sick, The Dying, And The Dead".

Awatar użytkownika
Sgt. Barnes
zahartowany metalizator

14-04-2022, 11:48

Awatar użytkownika
Tatuś
weteran forumowych bitew
Kontakt:

14-04-2022, 11:59

Udałem się do Białego Domu, dumny, że mogę tam iść i powiedzieć: „Pieprzcie się. Myślicie, że jesteśmy głupi? Nie jesteśmy głupi”. Przy okazji, kiedy poszedłem do ubikacji w Białym Domu, nasikałem na podłogę. Musiałem to zrobić. Musiałem!
Te jego historie z sikaniem są tak interesujące. :/
Palę się do roboty jak ruska jednostka mobilizacyjna.
Awatar użytkownika
empir
zahartowany metalizator

14-04-2022, 17:13

Też mi osiągnięcie. Gdyby się wysikał w kościele do tego nocnika przy wejściu to moglibyśmy pogadać.
Awatar użytkownika
Tatuś
weteran forumowych bitew
Kontakt:

15-04-2022, 00:16

On kiedyś opowiadał, że sikal na podłogę w hotelu. Wyczyn godny prawdziwego metalowca.
Palę się do roboty jak ruska jednostka mobilizacyjna.
Awatar użytkownika
nicram

15-04-2022, 08:09

Kurwa chwalić się jakimiś szczeniackimi wybrykami (zwłaszcza takimi) i to w wieku 60 lat, jest lekko żenujące.
Awatar użytkownika
Sgt. Barnes
zahartowany metalizator

15-04-2022, 08:17

Obrazek
Obrazek
Marty Friedman AD 2022 . Kurwa, ten facet ma już 60 lat, a wygląda...no sami powiedzcie. :o
Awatar użytkownika
nicram

15-04-2022, 08:59

Pierwsze zdjęcie mocno podświetlone to zawsze daje dobre efekty. Drugie trudno powiedzieć, jednak ze sporej odległości. Ale zdecydowanie wygląda lepiej niż Mustaine, który ma typowo napuchniętą pijacko-narkotyczną twarz.
ODPOWIEDZ