DEPECHE MODE

nie tylko metalem człowiek żyje :)

Moderatorzy: Heretyk, Nasum, Sybir, Gore_Obsessed, ultravox

ODPOWIEDZ
byrgh
zahartowany metalizator

Re: DEPECHE MODE

26-09-2018, 19:29

Nie ma litości! Metal to wojna, a wojna to sam się domyśl. 666!
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek
Biały Weteran Forume Tańczący na Kurhanach Wrogów

26-09-2018, 20:00

rurki z kremem ? :P
Mocarne knury w butach biegają po lesie z połówkami melona na głowach wykrzykując pod adresem maciory jestem chomikiem z azbestu.

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

13-01-2020, 22:19

Dave w gościach ;)

[youtube][/youtube]
Mocarne knury w butach biegają po lesie z połówkami melona na głowach wykrzykując pod adresem maciory jestem chomikiem z azbestu.

Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

29-05-2020, 00:15

przypominam też że 26 czerwca przewidziana jest nowa koncertówka

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

17-11-2020, 18:06

tylko chyba wokali zapomniało mu się nagrac ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Wacław
rasowy masterfulowicz

15-01-2021, 10:28

Awatar użytkownika
Sgt. Barnes
zahartowany metalizator

09-02-2021, 22:17

dla fanów Anala.
Prawdziwy mężczyzna powinien być...ogolony i ciut, ciut pijany.
Bolesław Wieniawa-Długoszowski.
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

22-06-2021, 16:16

Dave nagrał Nothing Else Matters :wink:

jako że zbliża się remaster Black Album dodatkowo zostanie wydana płyta zawierająca covery utworów z Black Albumu wykonane i nagrane przez 53 artystów i załapał się Dave ;)

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
maciek z klanu

22-06-2021, 16:53

Ale gowno
Adrian696 pisze:nie, BURZUM jest emo ;)
Jestem Maciek, szukam klanu.
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

22-06-2021, 17:02

to oczywiste ;)
chociaż podejrzewam że Dave jakoś sie tam obroni ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

10-09-2021, 15:30

jest Dave

jak pisałem w temacie o Mecie wokalni jest dobrze ale muzycznie bida :roll:

Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

29-09-2021, 18:00

będzie wznowienie 101
Available on December 3rd as Limited Edition 5 Disc (Blu-ray/2DVD/2CD) Box Set with Additional Bonus Content or as Stand-Alone Blu-ray
On December 3 Depeche Mode will release a newly upgraded expanded definitive box set edition of 101 documentary concert film and live album chronicling the 101st and final performance of the band's Music For The Masses world tour, recorded live at the Pasadena Rose Bowl on June 18, 1988.

A groundbreaking collaborative documentary, 101 was co-directed by acclaimed husband-and-wife filmmaking team D.A. Pennebaker (Dont Look Back) and Chris Hegedus (The War Room) with active creative input from Depeche Mode, who'd held an exclusive contest for fans offering an appearance in a Depeche Mode movie as the prize. 101's narrative through-line of contest winners traveling across America to attend Depeche Mode's landmark Rose Bowl concert is a cinematic precursor to the youth culture trend in "reality tv" programming. Depeche Mode's 101 captures the electrifying synergy between the band and their fans.

This new HD edition of 101: A film by D.A. Pennebaker, Chris Hegedus, David Dawkins has been meticulously upgraded using 4k scans of the original film reels to create an all-new viewing experience.

The 101 Blu-ray includes three previously unseen bonus performances of "A Question of Lust," "Sacred" and "Something To Do" plus the official promotional video for "Everything Counts."

Additional contents in the new, limited edition Depeche Mode 101 box set include: a 48 page behind-the-scenes story of the day photo book; a 20" x 30" replica of original US theatrical release movie poster; a 16 page Anton Corbijn Photo Mode book as featured in the original album release; a double CD of the original 20 track 101 concert release; and a Download Card providing access to 4K downloads of the film and bonus performances plus 24-bit audio files of the 101 concert release. The two DVDs in the set contain the original extras from the 2003 DVD release of Depeche Mode - 101, which are exclusive to the DVD discs.

"It's incredible to be able to see D.A. Pennebaker's film and this period of our career presented in this new high-definition light," said Depeche Mode.

"We were thrilled to partner with Sony Music on the digital restoration of Depeche Mode 101, definitely one of our all-time favorite films and one of our favorite filmmaking experiences," said 101 co-director Chris Hegedus. "DM 101's parallel realities following the historic tour of this pioneering British band as they storm across America bringing an exciting new sound to the masses, along with an intimate view of a bus load of ardent young fans on an unforgettable road trip to the Rose Bowl made this documentary a groundbreaking influence on the reality genre. Making this movie was a grand adventure for both of us (Pennebaker and Hegedus).... By the end of the tour, we became their biggest fans. We are excited to introduce this new release to audiences."

Watch the trailer here: depechemode.lnk.to/101Trailer

Pre-order here: depechemode.lnk.to/101

101 A film by D.A. Pennebaker, Chris Hegedus, David Dawkins
Mute Film Presents A Pennebaker Hegedus Films Production "Depeche Mode 101"
Featuring Andy Fletcher • David Gahan • Martin Gore • Alan Wilder
Filmed And Recorded By David Dawkins • Jim Desmond • Nick Doob • Chris Hegedus
D.A. Pennebaker • Joel Demott • Jeff Kreines. Editors D.A. Pennebaker
David Dawkins • Chris Hegedus. Assistant Editor Erez Laufer
Executive Producers Bruce Kirkland And Daniel Miller. Producer Frazer Pennebaker
Directed By David Dawkins • Chris Hegedus • D.A. Pennebaker

Depeche Mode - Live At The Pasadena Rose Bowl, June 18, 1988 - songs:
Master And Servant • Pimpf • Behind The Wheel • Strangelove Blasphemous Rumours • Stripped • Somebody • Black Celebration Pleasure, Little Treasure • Just Can't Get Enough • Everything Counts Never Let Me Down Again

Blu-Ray includes 3 previously unseen bonus performances: A Question Of Lust • Sacred • Something To Do Plus Everything Counts official promotional video
gdyby dali cały koncert na video to bym się zastanawiał ale dla 3 kawałków to se w dupe wsadzą

Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

04-10-2021, 15:59

nowy Dave w listopadzie

Obrazek

Dave Gahan and Soulsavers have announced a new album ‘Imposter’, which reimagines songs from acts including Neil Young, PJ Harvey, Cat Power, Bob Dylan and more.

The latest joint album between the Depeche Mode frontman and Soulsavers (Rich Machin) is described in press material as reinterpretations of 12 songs “from across genres and time periods” rather than a covers album. It’s released on November 12 via Columbia.

Included on the album are reinterpretations of Power’s ‘Metal Heart’, Young’s ‘A Man Needs a Maid’, Harvey’s ‘The Desperate Kingdom of Love’, Gene Clark’s ‘Where My Love Lies Asleep’, Dylan’s ‘Not Dark Yet’ and Mark Lanegan‘s ‘Dark Religion’.

Gahan said of the project: “When I listen to other people’s voices and songs – more importantly the way they sing them and interpret the words – I feel at home. I identify with it. It comforts me more than anything else.

“There’s not one performer on the record who I haven’t been moved by,” he said of the featured works.

Gahan added: “I know we made something special, and I hope other people feel that and it takes them on a little kind of trip – especially people who love music and have for years.”

‘Imposter’ tracklist:

01. ‘The Dark End Of The Street’
02. ‘Strange Religion’
03. ‘Lilac Wine’
04. ‘I Held My Baby Last Night’
05. ‘A Man Needs A Maid’
06. ‘Metal Heart’
07. ‘Shut Me Down’
08. ‘Where My Love Lies Asleep’
09. ‘Smile’
10. ‘The Desperate Kingdom Of Love’
11. ‘Not Dark Yet’
12. ‘Always On My Mind’

Awatar użytkownika
Sgt. Barnes
zahartowany metalizator

04-10-2021, 19:27

Zrobiłeś mi dzień, Żułek! Piękna muzyczna jesień się szykuje...
Awatar użytkownika
Żułek

08-10-2021, 11:43

no to łapaj ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Sgt. Barnes
zahartowany metalizator

08-10-2021, 12:54

Dzięki! :)
Awatar użytkownika
Ascetic

08-10-2021, 13:15

Biorąc pod uwagę, że wczoraj nakurwiałem w fabryce od 8 do 22.30 to dzisiaj ogarnę każdą polecajkę*. Prdle, zaczynam łikend.

*W szczególności taką ładną piosenkę. Te gospelowokejwowe chórki w pytę. Podobuje mnie się.
Awatar użytkownika
Sgt. Barnes
zahartowany metalizator

10-10-2021, 13:44

Jakoś dziwnie śpiewa Gahan w tym kawałku, trochę beczy miejscami. Reszta bez zarzutu, czekam na całość. A tak naprawdę, to w Soulsavers Lanegan mi bardziej pasuje...
Awatar użytkownika
jesusatan
weteran forumowych bitew

10-10-2021, 19:46

Żułek pisze:
no to łapaj ;)

Kurwa, kolejna poscielowa... Kocham ten zespol (DM) i kocham ten glos, ale po PtA rownia pochyla, niejestem w stanie tego sluchac :(
[V]
mistrz forumowej ceremonii

10-10-2021, 22:03

jesusatan pisze:
10-10-2021, 19:46
Żułek pisze:
no to łapaj ;)

Kurwa, kolejna poscielowa... Kocham ten zespol (DM) i kocham ten glos, ale po PtA rownia pochyla, niejestem w stanie tego sluchac :(
To oczywiste.
If any man should attempt to criticize Braun's actions, he should be thoroughly patronized for his obviously Jewish behavior
ODPOWIEDZ