Kill-Town Death Fest X – 1-5.05.2025

zareklamuj koncert / wrazenia z koncertow...

Moderatorzy: Heretyk, Nasum, Sybir, Gore_Obsessed, ultravox

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
wonsz
rasowy masterfulowicz

Kill-Town Death Fest X – 1-5.05.2025

20-12-2023, 01:34

Obrazek
The 10th edition of Kill-Town Death Fest will take place from 1st – 4th May 2025! After considering a possible date change for several years, we have finally taken the leap into the unknown to let KTDF become a spring festival. We hope you will all welcome KTDF on these new dates! It was not an easy decision since KTDF historically for the past 9 editions over the festival’s 14 years of existence have always taken place in September. But now it’s time for a change, so we have decided to skip having KTDF in Copenhagen in 2024 altogether and then move the festival to the first weekend of May 2025. That will give us some much needed breathing space and time to prepare a great line-up for the 10th edition of the festival! We have fittingly named the next festival “15 Years of Death, Darkness and Decay”, because that pretty much sums up what it always has been about and hopefully will continue to for the next many years to come. At the same time as we are moving the festival to the new dates in May we will drop having the “Decay in May” events and solely focus on the big annual gathering here in Copenhagen. To all of you who where looking forward for a weekend of death metal in September 2024 – fear not! We have some good news in store for you which will be announced early next year! So keep your eyes and ears open for news from us in the foreseeable future!
We will soon commence the booking of Kill-Town Death Fest X – “15 Years of Death, Darkness and Decay” and expect to start announcing bands around May 2024.
rzułf
Awatar użytkownika
Bolt
rasowy masterfulowicz

Re: Kill-Town Death Fest X – 1-5.05.2025

22-12-2023, 11:14

Zależy oczywiście od składu, ale wstępnie planuję się po raz pierwszy w życiu wybrać.
I was born in this town
Live here my whole life
Probably come to die in this town
Live here my whole life
Never anything to do in this town
ODPOWIEDZ